Please read these Terms carefully before using this Website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site is accurate, we give no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site.
4. Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement of any products or services in such websites and we do not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or information contained in such websites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SOFTWARE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES.
6. We reserve the right to make changes to this Site, these Terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.